Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New Skating Challenges

So on Sunday morning I went skating again. I was there at 6:00am. There were already people everywhere. The tennis courts and badminton courts were full. The campus seems to be full of morning people. I am so used to being the only functioning well in the early hours. It does get dark pretty early around here.

When I arrived at the rink, there was a handful of people on roller blades. A lot of them were beginners. There was also a group of boys playing with a soccer ball and a couple of girls playing badminton.

Dodging boys and a soccer ball is a whole new challenge. I am proud to say that I was not hit by any of them. There were a couple of close calls, but I was able to hop out of the way!

I promise to get some pictures up soon. I tried to take some pics before but the sun was too bright and they didn't really come out well.

No comments: